Zac Hamrit reports on the use of the cookies on its website: www.realestateiclub.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are can be downloaded to your computer through the websites. These are tools that have an essential role to play in the provision of many information society. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who the entity is that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtain you can distinguish two types:
- Own cookies: those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself, but the information that is collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
- There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, and it could be:
- Session Cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of acquired products).
- Persistent cookies: data follows stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user navigation through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, by
- e.g. controlling traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use safety features during navigation, store content for video or sound broadcasting or content sharing over networks social.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general features according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal as by example would be the language, the type of browser through which you access service, the region from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for these, the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users of websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used in the measurement of website activity, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management, of the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their sailing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Disabling and Deleting Cookies
You have the option to allow, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disable cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operations. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools menu or Options. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose to cookies want to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416Phhes
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as following
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used on www.realestateiclub.com
The following are identified the cookies that are being used in this portal, as well as their typology and function:
In view of this information it is possible carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This will not be displayed again notice when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Close. The notice is hereby concealed page.